Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 16, 2009

I have been Tagged

I have been tagged by Shruti!!!!

Shruti!!!!! You are right this ones damn tough man!!!! Took atleast an hour of mine. Here we go......

1. What is your name: Sumeet

2. A four Letter Word: Sade (The term that gave birth to state of emotion “Sad”)


3. A boy’s Name: Swayam

4. A girl’s Name: Sayli

5. An occupation: Social Worker

(Wanna be a Philanthropist: I know it’s not an

occupation but then that is what I want to do in d life)

6. A color: Saffron (Jai Hind)

7. Something you wear: Shirt

8. A food: Samosa (Sorry!!! But that is all I could manage to get after thinking a lotttttttt)

9. Something found in the bathroom: Shampoo

10. A place: Switzerland

11. A reason for being late: Slept off yaar!!!! (Sorry guys!!! Had to copy this one. Could not get another one)

12. Something you shout: Saaaaaaaaaalllllla!!!

13. A movie title: Swades (I love this movie!!!! This one’s not copied because that anyways was my answer)

14. Something you drink: Strawberry milk shake

15. A musical group: Stop it! You’re Killing Me (Believe me this one exists, googled it out from net)

16. An animal: Snow Leopard

17. A Street name: Sadhu Vasvani Street

18. A type of car: Scuderia offcourse

19. A song title: Saare jehan se acha (Independence day special; copied from Shruti)

20. A verb: Strategize!!!!!!

1 comment:

Shruti said...

hey sumeet!!!!
unfair man!!
mostly my answers clash with yours!!!
11,13,14!!

then 9 was written already by shilpa,6 by shankar!!!
anyways grt try!!
seems ur mind was tired!!

check out ma recent post!!!

keep smiling sumeet!!
you will be frequently tagged by me from now only to take up ur time :P